18 March 2014

Curly or straight? Women Changing The Idea of Perfect Hair!

Curly Constance
Yup-- that's me. A younger, curly Constance- before I entered into the world of TV News Broadcasting! Most of my News Directors wanted me to wear my hair straight... hence the TV Anchor Look!
Constance Jones, WPLG Local 10 Headshot
Having a great hair style is not only time consuming but often hard on your hair! Most women (LIKE ME) have to deal with using damaging straightening tools and harsh treatments-- to change their look for work. When working in the field, you could ALWAYS catch me straightening my hair in the news trucks.
Getting Ready for TV
But now--it appears more women are embracing their curls. This week, WPLG Local 10 News Anchor Neki Mohan from Miami went natural for her story to illustrate the issues professional women have in the workplace. Click here to check out this great story!
http://www.local10.com/thats-life/curly-or-straight-women-changing-way-they-think-about-perfect-hair-style/24983234
What are your thoughts-- should you wear your hair curly or straight for work???

No comments:

Post a Comment