Getting healthy might seem hard, but there are a few things you can do right now that will get you in shape! Start out by incorporating a couple of tips and then, promise yourself to stick with them.
1. Let Go of Soda. This is a BIG ONE! Soda gives you a whopping dose of sugar, which then turns into fat. Try using infused water instead!
2. More Sleep. Your sleep is directly connected to your metabolism. Studies have shown that the average person should get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep each night!
3. Breakfast Every Morning. You should always start your day off with breakfast. You need those calories to get your body moving. It gets your metabolism into gear.
4. Say No to Wine- Some alcoholic drinks have more calories than a cup of apple juice. I only allow myself a few glasses on the weekend, but not everyday!
5. Plan Your Meals- The key to healthy meals is preparing your food for the week. Make sure you make enough snacks for the week so you are not tempted by the vending machines at work.
6. Go Outside- Ride your bike, take a walk, go rollerblading! Exercising doesn't have to be boring! Studies have also shown that your body works harder to regulate its core temperature, while you are outside which helps you burn more calories compared to workouts indoors.
Do you have any tips to getting HEALTHY right now?