04 February 2014

DIY: Easy Yarn Wreath


Yarn wreaths are super easy & fun to make! They are PERFECT for any holiday!  As you can see, I decided to make one for Valentine's Day!  The great thing with this wreath- it's  cheap! Here are the simple instructions. 

What you need: 
A wreath 
Yarn – (I used Red Heart Super Saver)
Felt Hearts 
1. Start with wrapping yarn around the wreath. This could take 1-2 hours to complete! 
Make sure you use #4 medium weight yarn!
  2. Position your felt hearts on the wreath

 3. Use the yarn to wrap the hearts in place
 I hope you found these steps simple and useful! Let me know if you have any problems or questions in the comments section! #CraftSoHard! 
 




2 comments:

  1. looks super cute! I don't know if I would have the patience to wind the yarn, would it be easier with a smaller wreath? I would love this for Christmas too though...cute teacher gift. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes-- you could do smaller.. but I have this one hanging on my door! It does take a LONG time to do the yarn.. but its worth it!:)

      Delete