18 March 2015

Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award


This is an unusual post for me and comes as a happy surprise. Turns out my blogger sister Christina Nicholson from Mascara Maven has nominated me for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”. Well, I am pretty excited to be recognized and I want to say a very big heartfelt thanks to Christina!
 

Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award Rules

Ok, so the Sisterhood doesn’t mess around and there are rules.
  1. Recipients need to thank the giver
  2. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
  3. Answer 10 questions you've been asked
  4. Nominate other bloggers & ask them 10 questions!
I nominate the following bloggers:
Talitha Haynes: Talitha's Take
Adrianna Hopkins: ALSO & ETC 
Megan Glaros: Weather Mommy
Stacy-Ann Gooden: Weather Anchor Mommy
Kristen Pope: Positive Controversy

Here are my questions!
1. What is your favorite time of day and why?
2. What is your favorite dish to make?
3. What is one thing on your bucket list?
4. Where in the world would you live?
5. What is one thing that drives you nuts?
6. What's your dream job?
7. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
8. Who is your favorite person?
9. What is the last thing you posted on Instagram?
10. What is your best piece of blogger advice?

Here are my answers from Christina!

1. Who is your celebrity crush? My "girl crush" is Jasmine Guy (AKA- Whitley Gilbert) who I recently meet her in Miami! Along with being beautiful, she has a beautiful spirit and a funny personality!

2. How did you choose the name of your blog? Well, it was pretty easy! I work in TV News and I love to craft--so I just put the two ideas together! The Crafty Reporter!

3. What would you do if you won the lottery? I would try my best to be a blessing to others! I would give most of it away! 

4.  What is your favorite food or meal? Jager Scnitzel is definitely one of my favorite German Meals!  The dish is translated as "Hunter" Schnitzel and is served in yummy creamy gravy with mushrooms.  Click here to see my recipe!

5. If you could furnish your entire house for free, from one catalog/store/website, which would it be? My husband and I love Artefacto in Miami! The store offers contemporary and modern furnishings!  

6. What is your dream job? I'm living my dream everyday! I love being on TV, working as a News Anchor & Reporter in Miami!

7. What is your best blogging advice you've ever received? Know your audience! I love creating content--that people find valuable.

8. Tell me the last really good book you read? I just finished read The Best Advice I Ever Got: Lessons from Extraordinary Lives, by Katie Couric!  The book is outstanding! There is great advice from famous people and from some you never heard of! Couric shares her advice as well. It's a great motivation book-- learning how each person took steps to achieve success.

9.  Post the last think you put of Facebook: I posted a picture to celebrate my wedding anniversary!

https://www.facebook.com/ConstanceJonesTV?fref=photo



 



 10.  What's your pet peeve? Stupid Pretty Women! My business is LOADED with them!

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment