19 March 2015

Winter in Central Park

Constance & Troy in Central Park
With temperatures in the single digits, the only thing I wanted to do was burrow under the covers. Earlier this month, my husband and I traveled to New York City.  I always enjoy my visit to the city, but the weather is typically WARMER.  Thanks to my motivated husband, we bundled up and ventured out to Central Park.  It was MORE than I could ever dream, truly a Winter Wonderland. 

 

It was bitterly cold, but totally worth the trip.  Surprisingly, there are several things you can do while in Central Park for Winter.
1. Lace up and go Ice Skating at Wollman Rink or Lasker Rink
2. Take a Tour of the Central Park Conservancy (perfect for nature lovers)
3. Visit the Zoo. See the Polar Bears and Snow Leopards!
4. Enjoy warm treats in the park. Warm Cashews are the best
 
Do you have any suggestions for THINGS TO DO IN THE CITY during Winter Months?
 
Troy Simmons- Looking Lovely in my Crochet Creations!


Freezing My Butt Off-- but loving the scenery


No comments:

Post a Comment