12 January 2013

My Unhealthy Yarn Obsession

 Some people collect shoes...I can't help myself when it comes to cotton, wool and alpaca!
 Those who know me-- know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE YARN.  I started crocheting at the age of 7--and since then I've been crazy over yarn.
 I live in a SMALL Miami loft--with very little room for storage--so I've resulted to putting my yarn in the kitchen cabinets!! I'm a little crazy.

But, I do have some good news out there for other crazy "Hookers" like me-- there's a great yarn sale at Micheal's Craft Store THIS WEEK!

A ball of cotton yarn--normally $2.27 is only $1 this week--so stock up!
 
What's your obsession?
 


2 comments:

  1. I had to seek serious help for my craft obsession and vow that I wouldn't buy anymore paint, yarn, strings, brushes, pieces, etc. until I finished using them all! And I must admit, it's pretty hard and I feel a relapse coming soon ;]. Thanks for sharing your obsession with us! Great blog and projects!

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with crocheting and cooking. Those two things are very relaxing and therapeutic for me.

    ReplyDelete