05 March 2014

Fun Free Crochet Patterns

Spring is almost here!! So-- I've been on the hunt for the cutest spring crochet patterns! Take a look at these FREE crochet items! I can't wait to make them all!
http://hiddendaisyy.blogspot.com/2012/02/chain-loop-scarf.html
I am officially obsessed with this beautiful scarf/necklace! And it looks super easy to make! Can't wait to model this one! Click here for details!

http://freecrochetpatterns3808.blogspot.com/2014/01/free-crochet-patterns-flowers.html


These little flowers are perfect for any outfit! I love to put these in my hair! 
Click here for the instructions!
http://blog.a-common-thread.com/post/41608160115/how-to-make-a-crochet-bib-necklace-pattern#.UwynKtuwUky
How cute is this 3 scalloped layers of ruffles bib! I love it! It's suppose to only take 1 hours to make! Click here for details!  

7 comments:

  1. SO pretty! So not talented enough to do any of that… sewing, crocheting… it's all my major weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever take a trip to SFL-- I will teach you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of those are so cute. I love wearing scarves, so I totally want one - the only thing is, I can't crochet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really don't have to know how to crochet for the necklace!;) Thanks for cheking it out

      Delete
  4. My Daughter has become obsessed with scarves lately. That scarf necklace is so different and unique, that it just may be something she would like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and it's super easy to make! Thanks for check it out!!!

      Delete
  5. I love the necklace. I do not know how to crochet, but I would love for someone to make one for me!

    ReplyDelete